This will be an in-depth conversation among several successful local women entrepreneurs about regenerative culture, economy, and community. This event will explore the concepts of abundance and discuss what it means to be regenerative. Together, we can cultivate an economy where we grow through collaboration and conversation.
Our panel includes:
- Sallie Calhoun, Co-Owner, Paicines Ranch
- N'Gina Kavookijan, Co-Owner, South Restaurant
- Sibella Kraus, Founder, SAGE
- Judith Redmond, Co- Owner, Fully Belly Farm
- Abby Smith, Co-Founder, Jefferson Center for Holistic Management
- Naomi Starkman, Founder and Editor in Chief, Civil Eats
Please Note: This year we've incorporated a sliding scale of ticket prices. Our mission with this program is to make this event accessible to all. Full price tickets will contribute to the Women of Abundance Ticket Scholarship where we will provide tickets to those that might otherwise not attend.
We will provide light refreshments, but you are encouraged to bring a picnic and enjoy on the farm prior to the start of the event. Please No Pets Allowed.